ITAMA manages your visa applications
for foreign countries
Need a visa for one of your employees and his family?
Visa application procedures for foreign countries vary from one country to another. Our knowledge of the requirements of each consulate allows us to take charge of all your procedures. From gathering the necessary supporting documents to filling out the sometimes complex forms, we follow your case until the visa is issued to your collaborator.
ITAMA accelerates your expatriation projects by optimizing your visa applications for foreign countries!
A global support for your visa applications for foreign countries
- The procedures and supporting documents to be submitted vary depending on the country of destination and are sometimes only partially filled out by the consulates. Our knowledge of the requirements and supporting documents to be provided facilitates the preparation of your case.
- In some countries, such as China and India, obtaining a visa requires filling out a complex form. Completing it without guidance can lead to errors and may slow down your expatriation project. To save time and guarantee the granting of the visa, we fill out this type of form for you.
- Our privileged relationship with the various consulates allows us to check the files directly with them before transmitting them. This step reduces the risk of refusal.
- To avoid travel, and when possible, we take care of filing the file without the presence of the employee and his family. The same applies to the collection of the visa(s).
We manage your case from start to finish
- Set-up of the visa application for the foreign country with the concerned employee
- At the same time, we take care of the authentication of French documents (apostilles, legalization, translations)
- Submission of the file to the consulate of the country of destination, in Paris or in the provinces, once the supporting documents have been collected
- Collection of the visa without the presence of the employee and his/her family, when possible